Monday 5 September 2011

Raising Money for Cots for Tots

Our 'charity of choice' for this event will be Cots for Tots. This appeal aims to raise £1million towards 4 life-saving cots and a new intensive care Suite at the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at St Michael’s Hospital Bristol. This appeal is close to my heart as my daughter spent her first two weeks at Southmead NICU, then at the Children's Hospital. Luckily she's fine, and even at the time, she was one of the bigger babies on the ward. Many of the others were premature, or in need of 24 hour care. It really must be scary for the parents and a great deal of work for the nurses and doctors. Therefore, I would like to give something back to them by way of thanks for their incredible work. I hope you'll join me in donating your time and money to this worthy cause. For more information, visit their website http://www.cotsfortots.org.uk. - Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment